New Site!

Hello Friends! Follow this link to my newest site! JLopezArt

5.08.2014

The Most Awesome Red Lipstick Ever

Image from Beauty Box 5
I love a great red lipstick. Don't you? I am forever in search of the most awesome red lipstick ever. You know, the kind that moisturizes, makes lips look young and pouty, and stays on all day.

Lucky for me, I get a box of beauty goodness monthly from Beauty Box 5 and this month's box included this gorgeous lipstick from Nicka K New York! It was full sized, too. So I have plenty of perfectly lovely lip days in my future.

Nicka K New York lipsticks are paraben free, super hydrating, and extra luscious. This lip color also has serious staying power without feeling dry. I drank my morning coffee and had a midday snack and still had color on my lips. Nice!

If you like the idea of a great red lipstick that lasts, check into Nicka K New York from my friends at Beauty Box 5. You can shop for your perfect shade of lipstick or better yet, Sign up with Beauty Box 5 to receive 4-5 monthly samples of your favorite beauty brands - Click Here! You can be pleasantly surprised like me when your box of beauty goodness comes right to your door!

Peace, Love and Beauty, 
Jodi 

Disclosure: Sometimes, I will be compensated if you click on certain links and decide to purchase the products I recommend. These recommendations are always based on a positive experience with the person or company whose product I am recommending.

No comments:

Post a Comment